This podcast of The Water Zone features interviews with special guests attending the WaterSmart Innovations Conference in Las Vegas. They include:
- Veronica Blette, chief, EPA WaterSense Program, discusses current EPA WaterSense activities and planned projects re: soil moisture sensors.
- Brent Mecham of the Irrigation Association discusses the upcoming IA Show in November and irrigation technologies.
- Sheri Trapp, communications specialist for Arizona Municipal Water Users Association, discusses their representation of various local water agencies and water users.
- Bill Ward, executive director, PumpPod USA, discusses water conservation equipment for the fire-fighting industry utilized in their training activities.
- Tom Bohner, president, SolarSafe Pool Covers, discusses new technologies in poor covers that reduces water evaporation in pools.
(Podcast recorded on October 3, 2019)